Meizu has launched the M1 Note in India to compete with Xiaomi Redmi Note.
The Meizu M1 Note will be available in India, exclusively via Amazon.in at a price tag of Rs.12,000.
The Meizu M1 Note has a stunning 5.5 inch Full HD screen (~403 ppi pixel density) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The dimensions are 50.7 x 75.2 x 8.9 mm (5.93 x 2.96 x 0.35 in) and weights 145 g (5.11 oz). The phone supports dual SIM and has 4G LTE. The phone runs Flyme OS 4.0, based on Android 4.4 KitKat.
It is powered by an Octa-core 1.7 GHz Mediatek MT6752 processor paired with 2 GB RAM. The phone comes with two storage options, 16 GB and 32GB and has a MicroSD card slot which supports up to 32GB. The phone has all connectivity options like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0.
Meizu M1 Note sports a 13MP rear camera with dual-LED flash and a 5MP front camera. The camera features 1/3.06'' sensor, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama etc. The rear cam can record videos upto 1080p@30fps.
Buttons and Ports
The Meizu M1 Note has a non-removable 3,140 mAh battery and claims to have 12 hours
4G web surfing or15 hours of Video-playing or 40 hours 2G call time or 60 hours High-quality music-playing.
System and Apps
Meizu M1 Note: Full Specifications
- Display: 5.5 Inch Full HD IGZO LCD Display (403 ppi) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 150.7mm x 75.2mm x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 145 grams
- Processor: Mediatek MT6752 Octa-core 1.7 GHz (Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-T760
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB / 32GB, Expandable upto 32GB via microSD Slot.
- Camera: 13MP Rear Camera with dual-LED, 5MP Front Camera.
- Network: Dual Micro SIM with GSM / HSPA / LTE support.
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- Battery: Non-removable 3140 mAh
- OS: Android v4.4.4 KitKat, Flyme 4.0 UI