There are some basic things to know.
If you want to run Windows 7 on your PC, here's what it takes:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk(space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit) in
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
There are different type of Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. (See: Difference between 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS).
Windows 7 has different editions like Windows 7 Starter,Windows 7 Home Basic,Windows 7 Home Premium,Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Enterprise,Windows 7 Ultimate. (See: Difference between Windows 7 edition's)
What you need.
->A genuine Windows 7 installation Disk. You can create your own installation disk. (See: How To Create a Windows Installation Disk)
->A bootable USB drive. (See: How To Create A Bootable USB Drive)
->16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit).The harddisk should be in NTFS Format.
Steps To Install Windows 7 on your PC :
1. Turn On Your Computer.
2. Press F2 or Delete button (depending on your motherboard) to enter computers BIOS(Basic Input/Output System).
3. Go to Boot menu and make the first boot device as CD/DVD(if you are using a DVD)
Or (USB Drive if you are using a USB Drive)
IMPORTANT!!!!! These Options may vary according to the motherboard.
If you face any difficulty using this method try this simple method.
1. Turn On Your Computer.
2. Insert your DVD/USB Drive.
3. Now click F10 or F7 (depending on your motherboard) to enter the Boot Menu.
If the screen shows "Press any button to boot from disk" click any button.Only some time this message will appear.
(If you have any doubts feel free to contact us or leave a comment)
4. Wait.. It Will Show "Windows is loading files" like this
5. After a few Seconds The Screen will change and Show "Starting Windows".Wait for some time.
6. Now a new window opens.
7. Select Language to install, Time and currency format, Keyboard or input method and click "Next".
8. Now Click "Install Now".
9. Wait for some time. Now a license terms page will open. Check the box "I accept the license terms" and click "Next".
10. The next page will ask you "Which type of installation do you want?"
Select "Custom (advanced)".
11.Choose Partition for installation, if your computer has only one hard disk, it will be easy for selection, but if it has some Partition, you will have to consider which Partition to choose.
If the space is Unallocated or want more drive options click "Driver options(advanced)".
12.If you have no partitions, click "Driver options(advanced)" and click on "New" and set the size of your partition and click apply.Wait a second .Now click "Next".
13.Wait for Window to install.This is a long process and time may vary according to your computer specifications.
During your system may restart several times so don't panic.
14.After Installation A new window will open to create a user account and computer name.
Insert those details.Click Next.
15.Type a password for your account, you can also Type a password hint to help in case of forgetting the password in the future, and then click Next.
If you don't want to create a password, just click Next.
16.Type in activation code or key for your license in Product key box if you have any or Check in "Automatically activate windows when I'amonline". Click Next.
17.Choose how to protect your Windows.
18.Set your time. Click Next
You are Done!!!!!!!! :)
If you find any doubts feel free to contact us or leave a comment